After about two months of active development, I am happy to announce the availability of
v1.3.4 of Arduino Makefile.
The following are some of the new features in this release
- Added support for compiling assembler code
- List board name as well as tag in
- Support for Emacs Flymake
- Support for building core objects in a subdirectory
- Enhanced automatic detection of serial port
- Enhanced and audited most of the regex used throughout the makefile
In addition to the above features there are a lot of bug fixes and tweaks that got in. You can checkout the release page to find information about all of them.
The debian package
arduino-mk is also updated to
v1.3.4. So if you prefer to have a package, then you can install using
These releases wouldn’t have been possible without the help from lot of contributors. In fact these days I am acting more of a maintainer than active contributor 🙂
Following is the list of contributors in no particular order.
If you have any specific feature in mind, then do let us know about it in the issue tracker.